An Introduction to Myn Travels and Adventures.

It pleaseth me to introduce thou to my journal of adventure and excytement in myn travels of World of Warcraft. I shall informe ye of beasts in syze that ye could bear notte to see, and thyngs that may haunt thy very soul.

Ye be warned of thy perille and the choice to continue yf you wish be on your head

Bugger Thys Forre a Larke  

Posted by Unknown in

Ien haste been farre too busyee these past dayes, mien minde haste been racing fastere than thee fineste steed ande I have beene unable to reste these dayes with my sleepe arrivinge not before thee fourth hour on thee fyne morning.

Mine solice is in mien writing atte this time, only when mein minde ist drained or when I exercise greatly do I fynde sleepe cometh.

Inne thee tyme untill I reste I may write upon an gadget of greate powere, or maynste my minde worke wyth ease myne writings may covere thee lyfe of ein great celebritee.

This entry was posted on Monday 21 April 2008 at 16:22 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment