An Introduction to Myn Travels and Adventures.

It pleaseth me to introduce thou to my journal of adventure and excytement in myn travels of World of Warcraft. I shall informe ye of beasts in syze that ye could bear notte to see, and thyngs that may haunt thy very soul.

Ye be warned of thy perille and the choice to continue yf you wish be on your head

Today I Joineth the Battle of Quel'Danas  

Posted by Unknown in , , ,

Today I flew wyth great stead from the vaste Gates of Ironforge, I goe to seeke myne destyne upon the shores of Quel'Danas, known to myne travellers as Sunwell Isle. I landed upon a shyp of mayne colour and tolde to help clear some creatures of vile skille. Fighting alongside me wereth some creatures of great repelance.

I questioned a follow priest on the location of ayne post box, hoping of brotherhood among myn priestly bretheren. He replied "L0Lz N00b", Indeed thys Isle ist strange, I have much to learn. I said unto myn provokere that I had been of thy bretheren for years thrice, and challenged the swyne to duel. He then did changeth into the armour of the office of welfare in myne fyne city of Stormwind and myne arse wast sorely beaten.

I hoped that I coulde proveth my worth to myn juste cause and set off to kill some of the malformede creatures that pesterde our borders. I put upon my a powerfulle shield of great strengthe and attacked the wretched fiende wyth myn full mighte. The bastarde stole myn mana and broke through my shield. Ohe Shyte I said. With my laste effort of will I sent the wasted beaste to his grave. Then a Rogue of great impotance proved hith manhood by stabbing me ineth thee back. Swyne.

Iye have decided to wythdrawe from thys isle fore some tyme, the people areth of a most peculiare nature and tention is hygh.

This entry was posted on Sunday 13 April 2008 at 12:24 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment